Richmond, VA (November 14, 2013) — Fan Area Business Alliance, Inc. (FABA) has scheduled two short, informal meetings for owners of Fan District and Museum District retailers. The purpose of the meetings are to brainstorm and explore some joint collaborative opportunities, and to discuss ways each retailer can help one another and work to keep more retail dollars within the FABA geographic footprint.
The meetings are scheduled for November 25, 2013 at glave kocen gallery, 1620 W Main Street, Richmond, VA 23220. FABA is offering two sessions, 9 AM and 3 PM, to accommodate owner schedules.
The meetings are hosted by:
- BJ Kocen, owner of glave kocen gallery,
- Emily Jones, owner of Strawberry Street Vineyard,
- Dr. Bruce Kiraly, owner of Grove Avenue Eye Center,
- Deanna King, owner of Strawberry Fields Flowers & Finds,
- Nick Cooke, owner of Black Swan Books, and
- Jen Rawlings, owner of Lamplighter Roasting Company (who is providing free coffee and pastries!).
Retailers may register and obtain more information at www.FanAreaBiz.com/retail.
Wayland Hundley, President
Fan Area Business Alliance, Inc.