If you sell products to walk-in customers, then this is for you. A forty-five minute informal meeting to brainstorm and explore collaborative opportunities:
- >Joint efforts to maximize our collective success the 2013 holiday shopping season
- >Joint marketing events (Walk-to-Shop-Day)
- >Joint business initiatives — common opportunities
- >Joint problem solving – common challenges
- >Joint efforts to improve the success of our retail businesses
A number of retailers and other businesses desire to identify and implement ways we each can help one another improve our respective businesses and keep more retail dollars within the FABA footprint. We need your creative ideas and feedback.
- >BJ Kocen, Owner, glave kocen gallery
- >Emily Jones, Owner, Strawberry Street Vineyard
- >Dr. Bruce Kiraly, Owner, Grove Avenue Eye Center
- >Deanna King, Owner, Strawberry Fields Flowers & Finds
- >Nick Cooke, Owner, Black Swan Books
- >Jen Rawlings, Owner, Lamplighter Roasting Company (who is providing coffee and pastries!)
Monday, November 25, 2013
9 AM — glave kocen gallery, 1620 W Main St, Richmond, VA 23220
3 PM — glave kocen gallery, 1620 W Main St, Richmond, VA 23220
RSVP by registering below.
Let’s Work Together To Make Our RETAIL BUSINESSES More Successful
Join us in working together to make the Fan Area the perfect place for shopping!